You all might enjoy listening to this podcast interview by BlogCastFM which was recorded last week. Blogging Guru and avid California surfer, Srinivas Rao and I had a candid discussion about using Twitter, Video and how to connect with a larger audience by reaching beyond your niche marketplace.
Please click this link to download the interview: http://blogcastfm.com/blogger-interviews/lori-mcnee-on-getting-started-with-twitter-branding-yourself-and-effectively-using-video/
Lori McNee has been voted one of the top 100 most powerful women on Twitter. She’s built an extremely popular blog and she’d done all of this in the span of about a year by focusing on a targeted niche. Here’s a few of the highlights from our conversation:
- The Importance of having 10 or more Articles on Your Blog to Start
- How To Use the Look of Your Blog to Connect with Your Audience
- How Your Twitter Username can Impact the People Who Follow You
- Why Automated Twitter Tools Suck
- How to Brand Yourself Online Based on Your Unique Selling Proposition
Hope you enjoy this interview!
- The Importance of Paying Attention to Your Personal Interests
- How to Effectively Use Video on Your Blog