You asked for it, and now you’ve got it! My long-awaited DVD or downloadable video, “Luminous Landscape Painting in Water Mixable Oils with Lori McNee” is now available!
Discover how to create luminous, glowing landscapes using water mixable or traditional oil in my 4 hour, comprehensive videos and Go Solvent-Free with Lori McNee! Watch me demonstrate both a summer and a winter scene, step-by-step, from start to finish.
Here’s a preview of the tips and techniques you’ll discover as you go through my training videos:
- An easy way to bring shadows to life to make your paintings more pleasing
- Local color: what it is and why it’s important
- A great discipline for a landscape painter that most painters don’t have
- Discover what Lori says the best painters have in common
- What Lori likes to do a couple of days after finishing her paintings to make them even better
- Do this to your twigs and foliage to improve your landscape painting
- How to soften the edges of the trees without losing your brushwork
- Lori’s take on creating the perfect painting
- Lori’s super tip for painting when traveling
- How and when to add more texture into the trees to make your painting more interesting
- The “Maynard Dixon technique” to give your painting the feel of the Old West
- A simple way to separate good work from GREAT
- A lesson in painting yummy clouds
- How to keep your paintings from looking “fake”
- The tool to make water shimmer
- The little-known “molecular mix” that Lori believes makes water mixable oils a “winner” over traditional oils
- Traditional oil painters sometimes complain about water-mixable oils being “sticky.” Yet if you do this easy thing, the paint will be more creamy and smooth than a chocolate sundae!
- Why you shouldn’t use oils on this certain type of paper
- Plus TONS of other tips and techniques we want to leave as a surprise!
Enjoy this promo video from Luminous Landscape Painting with Lori McNee … Go solvent-free with Lori McNee! I’m proud to be a Royal Talens certified master artist in water mixable oils. 🙂
Here’s a sneak peek at some of my DVD/video highlights you might enjoy…