Google Plus Hashtags Explained for Better Engagement

Google Plus Hashtags Explained for Better Engagement

The proper use of Google Plus hashtags will help boost engagement with your friends and following. Google Plus explains that a hashtag is a word or a phrase (without spaces) preceded by the # symbol.

For example, Google Plus hashtags like #Art, #Painting, or #Artists will help people find and join conversations about those particular topics. Clicking on a hashtag will show related content. Artists and other creatives should check out Google Plus for Artists by Paul Stickland, a popular ‘Plusser’.

Be sure and check out the handy guide below filled with tips for using Google Plus hashtags.

Google Plus Hashtag Tips for Better Engagement

[Via: Geeky Stuffs]

Let’s also meet on Google Plus,  Twitter,  Pinterestand join in the fun at Fine Art Tips Facebook Fan Page! Please checkout my art too LoriMcNee.com, or find me on Instagram lorimcneeartist. ~Lori :)

1. Dexter Roona May 30, 2014 at 11:40 pm

Hi Lori found your article via Triberr so just checking it out. Google Plus is one of my big sites, i have written a few tutorial on about Google Plus and its always good to read what others are saying.

Great article Regards Dexter

• Lori McNee June 2, 2014 at 8:05 am

Hi Dexter, I love to meet fellow Triberr bloggers. Thanks for saying hello and for the visit. I’m glad you enjoyed this post!
      Smiles,

2. Shaan Haider June 1, 2014 at 9:25 am

Thanks a lot for a mention on your awesome blog… Cheers 🙂

• Lori McNee June 2, 2014 at 8:04 am

Hello Shaan! Thanks for stopping by and for sharing your helpful infographic. I love your helpful blog and will share it more. 🙂

3. Joni Solis July 16, 2014 at 10:30 am

What are some common hashtags that artist use?

• Lori McNee July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Hello Joni, fellow artist Paul Strickland is a big G+ user. Check out his post with G+ tips. Try using hashtags on posts such as #art #artists #painting #sculpture #drawing etc. Search in G+ for similar interests.
      e.g. #art art #artists artists exhibitions #drawing. You can add #pleinair #oilpainting #pastel, etc to refine your search. I hope this helps