Along with my painting, I love to write. So it is a pleasure to be writing books again this year for the Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market and the Photographer’s Market 2013 editions published by North Light Books!
These books are filled with valuable information. For 38 years, Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market and the Photographer’s Market have been a top resource for artist’s, illustrators, designers, cartoonists and photographers looking to establish their artistic careers.
Learn how to get your work in front of prospective buyers when you know what publishers or galleries are looking for.
You’ll Love This Artist’s Market or Photographer’s Market Guides If:
- You want to submit a professional portfolio to a publisher, art gallery or ad agency
- You want to get published but don’t know where to start
- You want to make more money as an artist, illustrator or designer or photographer
In the 2013 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market You’ll Get:
- A free 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can search listings, track your submissions, and get the latest art and design news
- More than 100 market listings with contact information and submission guidelines
- Access to ArtistsMarketOnline.com & portfolio tracking tools & newly updated listing information
- Information on art fairs, contests, workshops, websites & more
- Best practices & tips for submitting your work
In the 2013 Photographer’s Market You’ll Get:
- More than 1000 market listings, including contacts and guidelines for galleries, magazines, book publishers, art fairs, stock agencies & publishers
- Free access to ArtistsMarketOnline.com with new market contacts & guidelines updated regularly
- More than 1500 updated market contacts including magazines, book publishers, galleries, art fairs, stock agencies and more
|2013 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market|
|For 38 years, Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market has been a resource for artists, illustrators, designers…[Read More]|
|2013 Photographer’s Market|
|Readers get access to both ArtistsMarketOnline.com as well as this print version with more than 1500 market listings…[Read More]|
Let’s talk about art on Twitter, and on Google Plus, Pinterest, and join in the fun at Fine Art Tips Facebook Fan Page! Please checkout my art too LoriMcNee.com, or find me on Instagram lorimcneeartist.