THIS CAMPAIGN HAS ENDED. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.
In hopes of helping in my own small way, I have dedicated my personal “30 Day Plein Air Painting Challenge” to the victims of Hurricane Sandy.
For 30 days during October and November, my dogs and I ventured out into the Idaho wilderness in search of the perfect painting location. As you can see from the images, some days were warm and other days were frightfully cold. There were days when I wanted to quit, but I was determined to finish this campaign in order to help the Hurricane Sandy victims…
This is the last post of the three part series that showcases my artwork in hopes of selling art and donating proceeds to the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Relief. Thank you to those of you who have supported my Hurricane Sandy Relief campaign and purchased paintings. Please click the links below to view the available paintings.
Paintings 1 – 10 > Lori’s Paintings for Hurricane Sandy Relief
Paintings 11 – 20 > Art For a Good Cause
The images below (paintings 21 – 30) are the Grand Finale of my “30 Day Plein Air Painting Challenge for Hurricane Sandy Relief”.
Here’s how Lori’s Paintings for Hurricane Sandy Relief campaign works:
For 3 weeks I have been posting the paintings in the order in which they were created. This campaign will close on Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM MST.
- Below you will see the third series of paintings that were painted on location in November.
- All these little gems are original oil paintings, 5×7 inches, painted and signed by Lori McNee artist, and unframed.
- All paintings are $150.00 each. (This is a rare opportunity to purchase one of my paintings at this price. In galleries my 5×7 paintings sell for $450.00-$500.00)
- I pledge to donate $20 for each painting that is sold to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy victims.
- Free shipping & handling within the USA & Canada. (International prices to be determined via USPS Price Calculator)
- Please contact me, Lori, with any questions - email@example.com
- If you would like to see a larger image of the painting
- Special shipping instructions
- International shipping quote
- Handwritten personal note to someone special
- If you would like to see an accompanying photo of me painting in the field
*Plein air painting is a French expression which means “in the open air”, and is particularly used to describe the artistic discipline of painting outdoors. This artform is highly collectible as it captures a moment in paint.
I hope you enjoy the Grand Finale of my Plein Air Paintings for Hurricane Sandy Relief: Remember…all paintings are $150 a piece, and FREE shipping within the USA & Canada.
Let’s talk about art on Twitter, and on Google Plus, Pinterest, and join in the fun at Fine Art Tips Facebook Fan Page! Please checkout my art too LoriMcNee.com, or find me on Instagram lorimcneeartist