THIS CAMPAIGN HAS ENDED. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.
It feels good to donate art for a good cause. Like the Twitter Art Exhibit for charity, or my own 30 Day Plein Air Painting Challenge for Hurricane Sandy Relief.
Here’s how Lori’s Paintings for Hurricane Sandy Relief campaign works:
- For the next three weeks I will be posting the paintings in the order in which they were created. This campaign will close on Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM MST.
- Below you will see the second series of paintings that were painted in October.
- I will post the next 10 paintings over the next week.
- All these little gems are original oil paintings, 5×7 inches, painted and signed by Lori McNee artist, and unframed.
- All paintings are $150.00 each. (This is a rare opportunity to purchase one of my paintings at this price. In galleries my 5×7 paintings sell for $450.00-$500.00)
- I pledge to donate $20 for each painting that is sold to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy victims.
- Free shipping & handling within the USA & Canada. (International prices to be determined via USPS Price Calculator)
- Please contact me, Lori, with any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to see a larger image of the painting
- Special shipping instructions
- International shipping quote
- Handwritten personal note to someone special
- If you would like to see an accompanying photo of me painting in the field
*Plein air painting is a French expression which means “in the open air”, and is particularly used to describe the artistic discipline of painting outdoors. This artform is highly collectible as it captures a moment in paint.
I hope you enjoy paintings 11-20 of my Plein Air Paintings for Hurricane Sandy Relief: Remember…all paintings are $150 a piece, and FREE shipping within the USA & Canada.
***Thanks for visiting my blog. Let’s also meet on Twitter, and on Google Plus, Pinterest, and join in the fun at Fine Art Tips Facebook Fan Page! Please checkout my art too LoriMcNee.com, or find me on Instagram lorimcneeartist. ~Lori